jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I am looking to buy a few cerith snails, empty hermit crab shells ( so they will stop eating my snails ) and some small softie frags ( esp. xenia ) for my nanocube. Prefer in Brooklyn or someone willing to deliver to Brooklyn.

oonycxwilloo

Vendor
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
i have a big shipment of inverts and cleanup crews comming in today. If you were still interested in the zoo frag pack, you can pick up some inverts as well. Do you still remember where I live. You picked up the 29g stand from me.

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I remember where you live but last time the traffic really killed me ( I was stuck in it for like 2 hours ) and now that I am really short on free time I wanted someone local or who can deliver locally. If I took a frag pack and some inverts, would you be willing?

oonycxwilloo

Vendor
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
if you didn't see my thread on frag pack..I can ship..let me know if you are still interested ..and I have some cerith snails left and astrias, tiny hermits, mexican turbos, and a few others...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: