Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Hi all,

Looking to buy a skimmer for a 100 gallon system. I am open to any type of skimmer (s). I was even thinking of trying to run a few seaclones (I know, I know).

Really, I am just looking for a good deal on a decent skimmer. Again, all types of skimmers are an option. I don't want to waste my quad beckett on a 100 gallon system :Yikes:

Kimoyo! Are you out there?

Last edited:

MightyMike

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you're looking for Kimoyo, Paul has not been on the site much lately, heard he was setting up his acrylic work. However .... if you're looking for his skimmer ... I've got it :Up_to_som but if you're just trying to get him to build you one .... well then I'm pretty much no help :(

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I wanted to see if he would like to build me one.

That is a great skimmer! I saw your thread and thought about it but I already have beastly skimmers and don't want to spend that much for another. Hopefully someone picks it up. That sucker was awesome on Paul's 120. I still can't believe he took that tank down.

loismustdie

chicks dig beckett men
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I took these pics today to show the condition of the skimmer. Sending pics in PM is a PITA. All serial numbers are in tact and that is the instruction manual. The discharge pipe is not glued, so you will be able to slimline it if needed.

Attachments

• euroreef 007.jpg
    euroreef 007.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 77
  • euroreef 006.jpg
    euroreef 006.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 80
  • euroreef 004.jpg
    euroreef 004.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 77

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: