junglebase

Will always be a Newbie..
Rating - 99.4%
166   1   0
I need to change my light bulbs soon and I need to try some bulbs because I dont know what my ballast can fire up. I will buy whatever lights up in my fixture. I have coralvue brands running in my fixture right now but i am not happy with them so I want to try a new brand. I bought Ushios but unfortunately, they wont fire up. If any one can lend me any old 175 watt bulbs to try i would appreciate it. I am looking into XM bulb and maybe Reeflux. Please email me if you have one and I will swing by to get it and return it once i try it on my fixture. By the way, it has to be SE's and any other brand will be ok too. Thanks...

junglebase

Will always be a Newbie..
Rating - 99.4%
166   1   0
Alex, I have a couple of used 175 se bulbs laying around.

That is great Chong.. please save them for me so I can pick them up when i pick my other stuff from you... I hope the brands are still legible that way I know what will work and what won't... thanks... I am supposed to change my bulbs Memorial day weekend...so i have time...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: