Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Maybe can find one or two people nearby that would be interested to order together to save on shipping? I would just ask the vendor to put names on each bag so there are no misunderstandings.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe can find one or two people nearby that would be interested to order together to save on shipping? I would just ask the vendor to put names on each bag so there are no misunderstandings.

Hey,

I was at POTO last week and he had a few nice ones, very healthy and bright colors they are located on S.I .. I hope this info helps you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hey,

I was at POTO last week and he had a few nice ones, very healthy and bright colors they are located on S.I .. I hope this info helps you

I have lived in NYC my whole life and have only been to SI three times. LOL. Two times for work and once because we were driving through. Let me see if I can convince the wife. Do you know what they were asking for them?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have lived in NYC my whole life and have only been to SI three times. LOL. Two times for work and once because we were driving through. Let me see if I can convince the wife. Do you know what they were asking for them?

I’m sorry I don’t know the price but you can go on there web site and I believe you will see them

They are called pieces of the ocean

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sorry I don’t know the price but you can go on there web site and I believe you will see them

691be339ab8a8d861211f37409825152.jpg

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
This was on their website

Pieces of the ocean.com

Thanks, will call them tomorrow.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: