jjfriscia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
1591267538547.png

Just a heads up don't look at this light while its on always turn it off whenever you need to remove it. You can seriously damage your vision. Putting a black sponge filter over it too will help with any light Bleed from a tank chamber.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
A little more expensive ~32$ is the biocube coralife UV that can be retro fitted inline using your return pump or a separate one if you want. Really small and fit into a IM20 PENINSULA and did well to help with my experience with dinos keep them away after dino X. Didnt have a reoccurring issue or cyano problem after. I did dial down dino X once I saw everything clearing up after 2 doses then dial down the treatment.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
@evoIX_Reefer , You should use dino X for certain strains or specific dinos. There is a webpage of identifying which dinos you have. Need a microscope which is about 50$ or under. I just took a shot and it worked for me without double-checking. Why? because I was not adding any further $$ if I had to keep dealing with issues.

I was dealing with one issue after the next with that tank so if it didn't work, I was done with that setup.

But it wiped out my issue within the the first 6 doses. I didn't have it that bad. I caught it early on so I may have been lucky on multiple fronts.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: