D

DEEPWATER

Ok guys ,I have made a big dicision in my life ,Im looking to get a 600 gal tank with stand and canopy ,lights and so on,,
It must be ,,,,14k gold plated stand ,custom diamond outskrits with matching canopy,everything has to be remote controlled ,i mean everything ,,,canpoy going up ,water changes ,feeding ,dosing ,i dont want to do anything just look at the tank ,even top off ,,,I would like to have 900 lbs of buna live rock ,the rarest sps and lps coral in the hobby ,and only want to spend 4000 bux ,,if you have anything like that ,cool ,,ILL TAKE IT <<LOL>>

I can trade my car ,my brothers ,some copper pipes ,and my nastest customer for free ,,,anyone have one out there for me ,,,

John

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
Your in luck I have just what you looking for. Everything is automated The only difference in my tank from what your looking for is My stand is platnium with diamonds encrusted in it. I am selling the whole setup for $3,999 I would be willing to take the the car and your brothers but you can keep the customer. If I have to take the customer the setup will cost 4,500 Thank you for your time and hope to be speaking to you soon.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
Cool john ,,it sound great ,,where are you located ,and can me and my 3 ,,4 yr olds come by and pick it up ,,they ahve been going to the gym for a while now 5 yr i think ,they are strong little girls,,and they work for cheap ,,do you think they can handle the tank ?

John

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
In my honest opinion I think only your 3 year old would have to come. As long as she has her wheaties in the morning I see no problem with her carrying the tank with the water and LR in it on her back to your house. As for the stand and canopy I will help you load those into your vehicle. On second thought If you give me 8,000 I will also incluse my home to make things a bit easier. In a case like this you would need both of your girls the 3 year old on one side of the foundation and the 4 year old on the other side if we can have them both lift at the same time we might be able to move the house from its location here and drop it off right next to your house. Provided they both are willing to walk with the house from my location to yours. Please let me know im free sunday to make the move

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
zahner said:
darn, i just traded away a setup just like this for some sweet colt frags
srry dont have colt frag for sale ,only my brothers and some pipes , :banghead:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
inkblue said:
...i need coFFee... :smokin: too earLy for these weird0s :yo:
Weirdos huh ,,,,wElL iF TypEd LIkEd ThiS i MiGhT ThiNk IDE Be A BiT WeIrd As WelL.DoNt YoU ThInK :bigeyes2: :joke:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
inkblue said:
...need another coFFee :smokin: :smoker:
ink ,stop drinking coffee you wil not sleep tonite ,and keep all of us up ,,have a hot cup of milk ,lol

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
inkblue said:
...need another coFFee :smokin: :smoker:
oh yeah ,,,INK 25 post a day ,,now that is impressive ,,,stop withthe coffee ,will soon need to take a vaction from all the posting :smokin:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: