coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
hi guys, starting a very small pico tank an i need some very small frags...pref of zoo's, pulsating xenas or even some shrooms...
here is my tank anybody want to sell me some small frags? I might even get a gallon tank...i just need several small frags...thanks guys

Attachments

• DSCF0346.JPG
    DSCF0346.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
nice size! i love pico tanks- i'm sure you've checked out nano-reef.com for pics! They have some crazy stuff there- I would stick to zoos and maybe shrooms....xenia will grow to fast and tall for a pico- they are already taking up a good chunk of my 16g and its only been a month! i really think pico tanks look awesome if you can stick to rotating out frags as they get larger and make it look like a large tank, but on the small scale! I couldn't find the link to my favorite 2.5g on nano-reef - it was up for 2+yrs, had zoos, shrooms, a blasto frag, and some other small frags- he kept it so that larger frags were removed to make room for more babies - and it looked like a full scale tank but at 1/10 scale!!! I'm sure you will be able to find some zoo polyps somewhere to get things started- and get an ATO unit! :)

what are you doing for flow-etc? Look up the bourbon glass pico on nano-reef (I posted a link to it under one of Inks posts about desk tanks...) simply amazing!

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
oh i got coral from Platinum reefs...hehe...mostly zoo's got one small head of hammer and got a ric...the flow will be a little a zoo med pump... it has a 7W 6500 k and a 7W true blue speactrum..i will put balstos or even sun coral if i have enought space. :) Will be my most expensive thing

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: