jbeanz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi guys after taking a long break i'm looking to start a new FOWLR tank within the next few months. I plan on starting a tank around 125g or so, my question is , does anyone know where I can get the best price for the tank and stand brand new within the NYC area. I have had a bad experience purchasing used tanks that is why at this time I am only considering purchasing a brand new tank. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Try Aquatic Obsessions in Avenel NJ. They are having a big sale or Animals and things in WOoodbridge NJ. The 2 stores are literally in walking distance from each other.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
It depends on many factors:
-do you want it delivered]
-would you like a rimless or other custom made tank or rather a standard AGA tank
-do you want it drilled

When I was looking for a tank 2 years ago (75g AGA tank) the best regular price was in, believe it or not, Petland Discounts. They usually don't have the biggers ones in store but they will order them for you. If you want a custom one, you should contact one of vendors in this forum, some are nearby in Brooklyn and can deliver for you. And one more thing- I would stay away from glasscages.com if I was you- I read the whole thread of horror stories about their tanks on my planted tank forum. Hope that helps

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: