D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
got you covered ,,come by tomorrow around 12 ..

Last edited by a moderator:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Totally photosynthetic

CC how do you like this one:

Attachments

• crocea green.jpg
    crocea green.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 96

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
Thnxs Master..i got it..clam came to life right away..opened up and is thriving in my tank...happy as a clam :) thanks again...ps shipping was great..fast and done like an expert :)

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
coralcrazy said:
Thnxs Master..i got it..clam came to life right away..opened up and is thriving in my tank...happy as a clam :) thanks again...ps shipping was great..fast and done like an expert :)

You're very welcome coralcrazy. Glad he survived the harsh winter trip perfectly.

Just wondering if you felt my 'box/cooler' charge was worth it? I don't mind you posting here either way. It's important for me to get +/- feedback when warranted. I'd like for others to know what's up.

Russ

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
the box/cooler was def. a first...i like the idea..because you can use that container to hold anything...instead of just a styrofoam box holding frags..i can use it for other stuff such as putting food in it...i did get some looks at my college post office.. :) lol well worth it..i say ship items more like that

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
coralcrazy said:
the box/cooler was def. a first...i like the idea..because you can use that container to hold anything...instead of just a styrofoam box holding frags..i can use it for other stuff such as putting food in it...i did get some looks at my college post office.. :) lol well worth it..i say ship items more like that

Thanks for the thumbs up Jon. Here's a pic of the coolers I use to ship:

I pack it with styrofoam around the shipping bags and a heat/cold pack

Attachments

• coleman coolers.jpg
    coleman coolers.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: