joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
are you looking for a glass sump??drilled where?? i happen to have a 29g (i think, the one that is 30"L) drilled on one of the corners...lmk if you want, i'll sell it to you for $25, i want one without a hole. btw i drilled the hole myself. i;ll send you a pic if interested.

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
here is what i have just a 29g with a hole in it...

Attachments

• sump1.JPG
    sump1.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 86
  • sump2.JPG
    sump2.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 86
  • sump3.JPG
    sump3.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 85

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Might have something that will work for you.
It was part of a used tank setup that I had bought. DIY interesting and apparently works for the last two owners.
Larger than 30g and has a center area for refugium. I'll post some pics tonight when I get home.

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Here's some pics.
It's an amiracle W/D sump converted with an additional DIY section glued and drilled.
Measures 36.75"L x 14"W x 13.75"H
It was a sump that reefoman had sold with his tank a while back and then I ended up buying the setup third hand. I didn't use the sump cause I have the tank connected to my main tank.
There didn't seem like there were problems when reefoman DIY'd it for his use and when the second owner had it set up before I bought the tank.
In the last pic, the second owner used the middle compartment for her ASM skimmer but I think reefoman had this intended for a fuge due to the height of the water level in that compartment. There is a 1" bulkhead on the side of the sump.

P4095211.jpg

P4095213.jpg

P4105223.jpg

sump.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: