NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
ok have been talking to my lfs about setting up a club for the store and doing a once a month meeting, trying to see if anyone is interested, basically you can go on a mailing list of new stuff brought in, meeting would be on a sat or sun morning at the store, nicest store around here, very clean and always gets nice and healthy livestock in. meeting would basically be a chance for people to get together chat exchange frags and so on, still working detail's out on discount's ect. anyone interested plz lmk the store is located in cortlandt manor up by peekskill, yorktown hgts would be at allstar aqaurium, he was kind enough to donate $100 in gift certificates for the swap, he isn't a member here but a long time hobbist as well as well as a great guy to deal with. there is nothing in this for me but seeing there isnt alot of us up this way figure would be a good chance for some of us to get together and so on

GottaBNutz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rick,

I think it is a great idea, I was thinking on those same lines. Since I now have water in the tank and the cycle is started I figured it was time to get involved in the "Reefer" community.

Mitch

derm

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
hey guys whats up,if the local fish gets to packed for everyone we could all meet up at my bar , we had a frag swap about a year ago and its in a great location for all the fellow reefers in jersey , im only 5 miles from the gw bridge and on the borderline of riverdale and yonkers just let me no, would love to help out my fellow reefer community

anen

Rookie Extraordinare
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Digging this thread up from the grave.... where's the bar? I live in Riverdale.

hey guys whats up,if the local fish gets to packed for everyone we could all meet up at my bar , we had a frag swap about a year ago and its in a great location for all the fellow reefers in jersey , im only 5 miles from the gw bridge and on the borderline of riverdale and yonkers just let me no, would love to help out my fellow reefer community

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: