stage3-S4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Here is some pictures of my 20 gallon nano reef tank so far, I just have 2 frags of zoas, and 2 percula clowns I got from jim at saltwater critters, so far they are doing great, When I first put them in the had some white spots on them sort of like ick, then I put a grounding prob in the sump, and it was gone the next day. Hopefully I can get some more frags in there, I need to upgrade my light as I have a 2 50/50 65watt pc lamps. T5s would be a nice.

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

stage3-S4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
welcome to MR. where in westchester are you ? you using a skimmer ? phos reactor ect ?

thanks for the warm welcome, im located in millwood new york, about 15 min south of you. Right now im keeping it pretty simple, I have a 40 gallon sump that custom king made for me, with an asm mini skimmer with upgraded pump. No phos reactor as of yet, but my phospates are low, not sure if I will need to add in the future, but for now everything seems to be doing well. I have other tanks, with lots of malawi cichlids, they keep me busy most of the time.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: