• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

New profile posts

I can pickup the 2 yellow tangs anytime tomorrow if you still have them. Names Rob and you can reach me at 646-203-8360
She is a true Todd's torch with polyps up to 10" long and very hardy. The Helfire under her is five heads the
blueberry yum acro in the back ground is almost 12" across.
Hey Stan. I am so sorry, but I had a death in the family that day and I had to take an emergency flight out of NY. Do you still need the pump (it is a DCP 12000). I can drop it off in an hour on the NY side of the Tappan Zee bridge.
Hi, got your message about the pump. Thats a good size I could use until Ecotech sends mine back. Im going to be out of town for a while this weekend so unless I get it back Friday I could really use that until next week or so. It is submersible right? I have a hose I believe is 1 or 1.5 inch going up to the return if your pump can fit that on the output. Thx
E
el_Reverde
Ok, not a problem. It is also my back up pump. Let me see what it is when I get home from work.
stan450z
stan450z
thanks!
stan450z
stan450z
You think it would work? I can pickup tomorrow after work and see if it fits
Any Homewrecker frag for sale? I don't mine fresh cut it you can fresh cut. Let me know, 917-640-1688. Thanks Kevin.
Interesting in Paly's. Will you be home tomorrow during the day? My contact (718)909-0939
M
My168reeftank
It’s pending for pick up, if the guy didn’t show I’ll let you know, thanks
Hello, I changed the email associated with my account and it seems I lost everything, badges, conversations even profile pic.
Reef life

Attachments

• 301FA9D3-D170-46AA-8959-4C9666DB9492.jpeg
    301FA9D3-D170-46AA-8959-4C9666DB9492.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 0
If you're interested we can discuss the price

hi
interested in Ecotech radion xr15 gen 4 pro $230
please text 347 806 9732
thanks
Awesome - I can send you a deposit if you like. I'll know this weekend when I'll be in Long Island next week. I prefer to meet in Melville as Holtsville is kind of deep - I live in NJ.

Plus I'm assuming you work in Melville?