• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

New profile posts

interested in the blonde naso tang. how far are you from manalapan nj 07726? you ineast brunswick?
I forgot I have a radiant wrasse amazing and healthy eats flakes pellets brine shrimps these go for meat 100 in store 40 and it’s yours
Text mw
Is the best way 201-289-1553 of you come with a bucket and cash We will definitely make
A
Deal
So guys I have been doing a long time it’s all healthy stock some of it is spike for I will all the rocks for 100 including what on them
I am not going to put restrictions if some one comes with 600 dollars can talk it all rocks fish and what ever Yuma and mushrooms are there I am know always to have lots of sps have all to my brothers so need to clean up just every single fish in store are 120 dolara
Or more
hey whats going on, frostbite clowns still available? i can grab them on tuesday if they are
let me know, can text if easier 201.704.8359

i work in Ridgefield Park - but will be away for weekend
petraio
petraio
Spoken for sorry
thirty6
thirty6
Cool- falls through let me know
tank up for grabs, stand??
The tank is as seen, minor scratches. last set up a month ago. Got a new (Bigger) tank.
hi there. Very interested in all the zoas and palys.
What are they and how much are you asking for each please?
Mr Pablo. Long time no see my friend, hope all is well. Trying to contact you, when you can give me a call 718 772 5809
Hi Tony,

I drop my wife off at NYU around 845am for work. If you're available at 9am, i wouldn't mind sprucing up the fuge. LMK. Thanks - Gary 6467733574
Hi, can i meet up with you to pick up all of them?
T
themantis
Also, do you have any thing else for sale? Thanks, AL
mike62
mike62
sum are sold already. still got #3,10,14,7,13,11
mike62
mike62
have sum Sunkist to