MSRP is as follows:
- Basic $ 299.99
- Deluxe $ 349.99
Buyers can choose between a 80 degree or 110 degree glass lens. An optional tank-mount bracket is also available.
The HALO Marine LED Aquarium Light Fixtures feature:
- Ocean Blue light spectrum simulating marine environments
- Two Channels (groups) of LED’s for optimized blend of spectrum
- High-performance glass lens enabling desired light emission angle
- Built-in programmable Timer and Dimmer (Deluxe version only)
- The HALO Basic may be controlled using the HALO Deluxe, an Aquarium Controller with a 0 to 10-volt Output, or another controllable light fixture with a 0 to 10-volt Output.
- Multiple units can be chained together (via cables) for integrated controls. For example, you can chain mulitple basic models to a deluxe model, which serves as the master programmable unit.
- Robust anodized aluminum Mounting Arm compatible with M4 and M5 screw
- LED Array Structure: 25 LED (UV + Cool White + Blue + Royal Blue)
- LED Complement – Channel 1: Full spectrum of Ocean Blue light 400-480nm. LED’s: (1) UV 400nm, (1) UV 420nm, (2) Royal Blue, (2) Blue 465nm, (5) Blue 470nm, (2) Blue 475nm, (4) Blue 480nm. Channel 2: High Kelvin White light simulating neritic zone. LED’s: (4) Blue 470nm, (4) Cool White.
- Options for Mounting Arms: MAK-24 for tank depth of 18” ~ 24” and MAK-18 for tank depth of 14” ~ 18”
- Power Consumption: 85 Watts at maximum intensity (DC 33V)
Click here to view more information about the HALO including many more photos and manufacturer-supplied PAR distribution plots.
Aquatic Life supplied Advanced Aquarist with the press release below:
“There have been significant improvements in aquarium LED technology over the last few years, specifically as it relates to coral color and growth. While researching options to expand our current line of LED products, we were presented with opportunity to partner with Tiaojiou Limited out of Taiwan,” said Michael Elliot, Aquatic Life co-owner. “Tiaojiou is well known in Asia for their quality and innovative products. Together we helped them in the development of the HALO LED reef pendants and now are the exclusive distributor for HALO in North America.”
The HALO is available in two units: deluxe and basic. The deluxe unit includes a built-in programmable timer and dimmer, where as the basic unit can be connected and controlled by the deluxe unit or any other controllable light unit with a zero to 10-volt output to replicate the control settings through simple connection of a plug/play control cable.
Both units include 25 LEDs, an 80-degree lens, and power supply and require the use of mounting arms. Through Aquatic Life, Tiaojiou offers HALO mounting arms that accommodate 18-inch and 24-inch wide aquariums and conceal the power cords.