MSRP is as follows:
- Basic $ 299.99
- Deluxe $ 349.99
Buyers can choose between a 80 degree or 110 degree glass lens. An optional tank-mount bracket is also available.
The HALO Marine LED Aquarium Light Fixtures feature:
- Ocean Blue light spectrum simulating marine environments
- Two Channels (groups) of LED’s for optimized blend of spectrum
- High-performance glass lens enabling desired light emission angle
- Built-in programmable Timer and Dimmer (Deluxe version only)
- The HALO Basic may be controlled using the HALO Deluxe, an Aquarium Controller with a 0 to 10-volt Output, or another controllable light fixture with a 0 to 10-volt Output.
- Multiple units can be chained together (via cables) for integrated controls. For example, you can chain mulitple basic models to a deluxe model, which serves as the master programmable unit.
- Robust anodized aluminum Mounting Arm compatible with M4 and M5 screw
- LED Array Structure: 25 LED (UV + Cool White + Blue + Royal Blue)
- LED Complement – Channel 1: Full spectrum of Ocean Blue light 400-480nm. LED’s: (1) UV 400nm, (1) UV 420nm, (2) Royal Blue, (2) Blue 465nm, (5) Blue 470nm, (2) Blue 475nm, (4) Blue 480nm. Channel 2: High Kelvin White light simulating neritic zone. LED’s: (4) Blue 470nm, (4) Cool White.
- Options for Mounting Arms: MAK-24 for tank depth of 18” ~ 24” and MAK-18 for tank depth of 14” ~ 18”
- Power Consumption: 85 Watts at maximum intensity (DC 33V)
Click here to view more information about the HALO including many more photos and manufacturer-supplied PAR distribution plots.
Aquatic Life supplied Advanced Aquarist with the press release below:
The HALO is available in two units: deluxe and basic. The deluxe unit includes a built-in programmable timer and dimmer, where as the basic unit can be connected and controlled by the deluxe unit or any other controllable light unit with a zero to 10-volt output to replicate the control settings through simple connection of a plug/play control cable.
Both units include 25 LEDs, an 80-degree lens, and power supply and require the use of mounting arms. Through Aquatic Life, Tiaojiou offers HALO mounting arms that accommodate 18-inch and 24-inch wide aquariums and conceal the power cords.