The Apex Jr will replace the Aquacontroller Jr in Neptune System’s line-up. The Apex Jr does not have a built-in display and is interfaced via ethernet (the controller includes an embedded webserver for web-based interface). This means you can control the unit via your computer or smartphone. An optional display (approximately $100) is also available for those who like to interface their controller the old-fashioned way.
Neptune System’s Apex Jr features:
- Starting at 9.99 – Iphone application w/ apex Jr module and temperature probe.
- Built-in Ethernet port. Has all the same monitoring, control, and configuration features of the apex and Apex Lite
- Email or text message alarms.
- Resettable circuit breaker for over current protection.
- True datalogging on all monitor probes and outlets.
- 4 Independently controllable 120V outlets (8 Amps each and total current must be less than 15 Amps).
- 2 Port AquaBus hub for expansion.
- All AquaBus accessories work with the apex Jr.
- Plug and Play AquaBus expansion.
- Expandable up to 5 AquaBus accessories.
- Simple firmware updates over Ethernet
- 4 Mounting Holes for easy installation
- Compact custom aluminum enclosure (7.5″ x 3.75″ x 1.8″)