jf2381

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
What you should avoid doing to your sunburst bubble (sunburst on the right/rainbow on the left) or any anemone.
I picked these up from a friend that has not been able to care for them 12 days ago.

They took mysid shrimp the first night I got them. That was an encouraging.

12 days later.. Feeding mysid every other day. The sunburst is starting to show tentacles.

Sunburst on the left and rainbow on the right.

jf2381

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
He went on vacation and when got back found them like that. He has other btas in the tank that are doing perfectly fine.

It's going to take some months, but are worth the time and effort to save them.

mheaven

Master Member...
Rating - 98.3%
59   1   0
Wow great job Jose, they deff look better then when we picked them up. It's a hit or miss when you go on vacation. I'm glad my fish/corals made it past my vacation.

Good luck bringing them back.

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
My gbta has lost his color and is white. My rbta is hiding in his cocoon but not as bad as the ones in the earlier pics here. What causes this? The rbta is mostly hiding. He had found a nice spot and stayed still then he went into his cocoon like and keeps moving around. What's wrong with them? How can I get the color back in my gbta? Should I be target feeding them?

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
My gbta has lost his color and is white. My rbta is hiding in his cocoon but not as bad as the ones in the earlier pics here. What causes this? The rbta is mostly hiding. He had found a nice spot and stayed still then he went into his cocoon like and keeps moving around. What's wrong with them? How can I get the color back in my gbta? Should I be target feeding them?

Unless it is bleaching from too much light usually (and from what you describe sounds like) water quality issues.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: