b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Definitely water quality issues. Phosphates are high right now. Just started my rowaphos again today. Only used 10 teaspoons so I wouldn't strip the phosphates too quickly. Will let it run until Monday. It should be exhausted by then. Next time I will add 20 teaspoons until exhausted. Then I will find what is the recommended media for a 300 gallon total water volume and start running that. Will start chaeto and dragons breath this week with some pods. I thought if it was too much light they would just go to a spot where there isn't much light. I do think my light schedule is kinda long

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Oh really. I thought with the rowaphos it would be lowered down within a week and a half? So if I dose this lanthanum chloride it won't strip my phosphates too fast? If I use this and it gets my phosphates down I can then use the rowaphos as maintenance/keep,up?

greg 45

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
b-ridge don't want to change subject of this thread . Think of a anemone as a single polyp of a sps and there needs
Any questions you can pm me if you would like , don't want to get another infraction 4 posting my thoughts

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: