Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0

I've been following this on the off chance that I might understand a bit of the orp discussion. However, this article is just plain evil. As it starts and wants a comparison of a vast army, I start imagining the movie "braveheart", and there at the forefront is William Wallace getting ready to kick some ORP in the Kilt....., Anyway I think I understand but if I didn't ,it's OK because the author mentions that even he was confused. LOL

Bottom line there has to be a balance.

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I've read that article a couple times I understand half of it.. If I read it a couple more times I'll get it, but I was just hoping someone just knew about it like I know about my denitrifier,,lol..
Thanks guys..

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Maybe we can do an ORP CLUB meeting, and sit around and talk about the basic points of the article. like a book club...LOL

You know the author had a hard time understanding when he states "the simple and the hard". LOL..LOL

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
This thing has worked as it's supposed to and all I can say is wow.. Tank crash insurance that's what I call this thing,,lol.. and we all know summer is the season for crashes... I never had a tank crash and never will from low oxygen at least..

Last edited:

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Stopped using my UV... No need to anymore.. Less electricity used.. Oh yeah, guy's be careful ordering from so called dealers of this reactor.. There is only one dealer in the US others used to sell this product and haven't had it in stock for a long time.. You will wait a long time as they will have to order it form Europe...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: