anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
So back on the topic brightwell products.

I am dosing vodk right now but I was wondering around the lfs like most of us do and stopped at the brightwell selection. I found out that they make a carbon dosing product that I was very intrested in .

I would like to know if any one has used this with sucess, it isays on the bottle that you can not over dose on the dosing but for a small bio load tank use less and for a high bnio load use more.

I dont know about all of you but I have all simming in my sump, and I watch my trates all the time and po4.

I would like to know if any one has used this with great sucess.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0

This product was one of their first products. most people used it in conjunction with the Microbacter 7. It provided a food source for the bacteria in MB7. I used it for awhile and can't say that it worked, but at the same time I can't say anything negative either. Since my parameters were low I would guess that it was working.

Currently I've been using Vitamin C daily, with an addition of the MB7 weekly. with this regiment I've seen some good results, coloration, growth and low Phos. and other Params. If your interested let me know.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
It provides more control over your mineral and additive levels.
If you want calcium at 450ppm then you add calcium to get it at that level.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
not at present, with my old tank I was, and the tank looked great. but I wanted to upgrade and at present the only brightwell products i use are:

salt
MB7
calcion
magnesium.
all good products. cost wise the Ca and Mg are not cost effective but they are readily available. when I ran out of the BRS Ca and Mg I started using brightwell, good product.
my levels are good.
Ca- 458ppm
Mg- 1420ppm
Salinity- 1.026
phos- .02

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: