ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
Well, floor still need to be finished then the tank comes in... 400 wt each from sunlight supply, t5 actinic will also be placed on each side of light...i guess these light wont look too bad when its all done.. this will be an open top tank but i would have liked something more sleek?

any suggestions.. ill prob stick to this for now (btw, one light will be in the middle as well)

Attachments

• IMG_2124.jpg
    IMG_2124.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_1968.jpg
    IMG_1968.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 386

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
reefbright leds on the side of them will not to bad

ya. im hoping not.....

what do u guys think as far as jumping fish? iv always been a lil unlucky w that.. this does have a 4inch border and eurobraced.. im going to love the tank.. but its costed me a lot (yes i know, but a lot of unforeseen stuff as well)

will my cat try to jump in this thing? lol:irked:

tlpmyd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
ducati i recently purchased a 7fter also, my plans are 3 400w reefbrite mh pro, they have a mh bulb in the middle and leds around it, and both sets of lights have separate controls as well.

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
ducati i recently purchased a 7fter also, my plans are 3 400w reefbrite mh pro, they have a mh bulb in the middle and leds around it, and both sets of lights have separate controls as well.

so is this a hidden setup or a fixture, have any pix.. im very new to mh, ive always have done t5's... the light should be great for the winter months lol, w the heat!

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
i'll try for tomorrow.. that polyurethane was burning me eyes.. Had them redo my floor over twice... i wanted the the poly perfect and their were a few imperfections that just were not acceptable :splitspin

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: