jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
welcome to the advanced thread forum,

we hope people enjoy it, learn from it and use it well.

The advanced forum hosts discussions of a more scientific nature that go beyond the general chemistry and biology for caring for a reef tank.

Please do not post ID requests, equipment problems, or topics of a basic nature.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
i guess so thats the responsibility they take for being a moderator.. lolz... im sure we are all very smart.. let use our heads when posting. if its is a easy reef question post it in the beginner. if its a harder question dealing with various outcomes or questions that are hard to answer put it in the advanced...

i guess

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
stingnyc said:
JH,

Should I add your ORP/ozone thread or Dave's hydrogen sulfate thread to the Advanced Topic section?

-Steve

I added daves you can add the ORP. :)

that's what we were thinking of for the "advanced" part.

obviously not everything will be clear cut, we'll figure it out as we go along. please understand we will do the best job we can, thanks guys and gals :D

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Great job mods & admins. Guess you all know where you'll find me from now on. No use searching all over........I'll be in the beginner forum :sigh1: . I've been relegated to steerage. I hope the ship doesn't go down, or there's enough lifeboats for the lot of us. :joke:

Nice new formats.

Russ

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
masterswimmer said:
Great job mods & admins. Guess you all know where you'll find me from now on. No use searching all over........I'll be in the beginner forum :sigh1: . I've been relegated to steerage. I hope the ship doesn't go down, or there's enough lifeboats for the lot of us. :joke:

Nice new formats.

Russ

hahahaha, Russ you can come hang in the advanced forum anytime :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: