Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Jeremy, Use a dremel tool with a rotary cutting blade. Check YouTube for some videos, I'm sure there must be a few

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
i kno plenty of people includeing lfs that use wet band saw sears or lowes probably carries them for around 250 or so. clean cut with less stress on the chalice gl

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
yea as long as its a wet band saw youll be fine the regular band saws are around 2 or 3 hundred the wet saw's are more expensive u might have to do some searching

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
i like tthe inland diont have the cash right now kids summer camp coming up
i have a dremal i got cut an eye out and they dip it ?
i am going to use i cheap one first lol

Breakin Newz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
i like tthe inland diont have the cash right now kids summer camp coming up
i have a dremal i got cut an eye out and they dip it ?
i am going to use i cheap one first lol

Dremels work, just get a small diamond cutting wheel for it, some people like to dip the coral in a cleanser after the cut but I prefer to cut it and drop it right back in the tank asap... But eitherway works!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Reefs

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Fragging a single eye?!? What is this hobby coming to? Sigh.

Dremel diamond blade is more than enough to cut up chalices. Don't go spending 200+$$ for a tool you will only use once in a blue moon to cut up chalices. You might have to make 2 cuts with the dremel, one on the top and one on the underside and break it. Depends on how thick the chalice is.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: