• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

JARRETT SHARK

Addicted to coral
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Add your tank water to both bottles.. Then put regiment in one bottle and shake well. Turn on meter,then put the bottle with nothing in it the. Press button, then once it zero out then add bottle with regiment then press button.it takes up to 1min for your reading

ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
+1 i have hanna checker for nitr, phos and alk, calcium, phos you add water 10ml in both cuvets and make sure that bottles are clean outside (means not finger print or any stain on glass) since this is very important to get correct reading. i keep paper towels next to me for that reason and then add ragent in one bottle and shake it until ragent desolves completely and there are no bubbles left after that i wait for 50 sec let it sit. turn on checker and when it says C1 add cuvet (one without ragent) and press button again and after few seconds it will tell you C2 then add second cuvet (one with ragent) and close the lid and then press and hold the button and it will start count down from 3:00 min and after that time is over you will have your reading.
hope this was helpful
thanks
ravi

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: