ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Does anyone know if the liquid components of the B-IONIC seawater system are the same as the B-IONIC 2 part buffer supplementation?

Tried calling the company but couldn't get anyone so I'd thought maybe someone knew here.

I have some left over Part A and Part B from the salt water mix from prior batches and thought that perhaps I could use that for dosing Cal and Alk. But not sure which is which.

However I think the concentration may be different. Liquid Component A in the seawater system is used almost 2x as much as Liquid Component B to make a batch size.

Figured I'd put it to use since I'm always left over with amount of Liq A and Liq B and thought this would be the same as the 2 part.

Thanks in advance.

Boomer

Bomb Technician (EOD)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will be the same buffer components but may be in different ratios and or concentration. There is nothing magic about any buffer, most are the same or almost the same with variations in bicarbonate, carbonate and some with borate.

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
It will be the same buffer components but may be in different ratios and or concentration. There is nothing magic about any buffer, most are the same or almost the same with variations in bicarbonate, carbonate and some with borate.

Thanks. Going to try esv again tomorrow. I always have some left over from 200 gallon units and didn't want it to go to waste.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: