Border09

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey Guys:

I just bought some zoas and got a free stalk of Xenia. I had bought some Xenia before which died and.... unfortunately this one did too :(

I read online that I could connect it to the rock with glue. Could this have killed it?

This is the current picture. It's really annoying! :(

Attachments

• fail...xenia.jpg
    fail...xenia.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 159

seascape

Acan Crazy
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
i have thought that i had xenia die literally could not see it on the rock at all and now i have some beautiful xenia growing there.Picture is a little fuzy let it alone it might come back.Rj

bruma bull

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
xenia

how the ph, i just rubber band it to a rock and it sticks after a week, if you want i can give you some on a rock already just replace the rock for me, lmk

Border09

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh awesome! I keep looking at it and it actually looks like it's coming back to life oddly enough. I'll keep you guys posted for sure on the progress :)>

Bruma Bull, that's so nice! If it doesn't fare too well I'll definitely let you know!

Border09

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, so I overreacted. The Xenia looks fine! I'll take a picture when I get home tonight and post it. It actually got unhooked from the glue on the rock when I did a water change so I stuffed it in an empty hermit crab shell. It's opening up nicely. Hope it stays in the shell!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: