crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Calcium for an anemone? Just make sure that once they settle they are out of the rocks and that they get enough light. you can try to feed them but it's not necesseray. BTW what type of anemones did you buy?

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
Hey this is perfect- My name is Rich and I work in the city I am in the second week of cycling my first reef tank. i would love to take some soft coral off you, interested in Pink Stylophora,Deep Pink/Purple Birdsnest, Yellow tort,Green/Purple Rim Cap and Cali Tort. PLease tell me which would do best in a new tank. i have a 14 gal biocube so I am new to the set up. I do not use Paypal since they =screwed me when i purchased a PC off E-bay but will pay cash or certified check before making the tranACTION. If these are not good fora new tank thats fine but they look great - would love to do business with you.

Can the ORA Pearlberry do well in low light- I think that is my favorite.

Far be it for me to judge ... but to be honest with you ... your tank is far too new for any anemones ... and too small imo. Unless you have another tank that has been set up ... but from looking at this post ... it seems like this is the tank they went into.

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
The best advice I can give you ( and anyone really) is to thoroughly research the animals and their requirements before you purchase them. The questions you are asking indicate that you have not yet done enough reading/researching to be adding ANY animals to your system just yet. I know it is difficult and even the most experienced of us struggle with it, but patience really is the single most important reef keeping skill.

Regarding the anemones, they will wander until they find a spot they like. I would not feed them until they settle in.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: