Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Does it look like this.. If so I had mine on the rocks mid way in the tank under pc's and it was fine for about a year and a half..

Attachments

• open brain.JPG
    open brain.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 225

daisy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
a lot of folks will say sand b/c it does not need bright light. On the other hand, you will find them on rocks in nature - as long as they are not blasted with bright light, and as long as they have space to open up, and as long as you do not bury their flesh in the sand at all, they should be fine. To place them on the sand is fine, to place them nestled safely in a rock where they can open up, also fine :)

Best of luck!

anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
thank you so much, are they very hardy the guy i bought them from had them under t5 and I have dual compa floresents with 2 65watt bulbs in them I was going to move the coral in a some what shady place where the water blows on it softly cause they food will go all over the coral, also what is the best food to feed them? I am sorry if I sound over baring with these questions but I would like to have this coral live. :splitspin:splitspin

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: