Supercomputers

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Guys Take a look,

During the day it fully swells up I am worried about at night when it deflates the skeleton is starting to show, Its getting worse by the day but here is no die off to this point any ideas?

See pic

img00033200908032224.jpg

Supercomputers

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
About a 3 weeks now Let the vendor from this site know when it arrived about the white skeleton it was only showing on the top right corner now it has spread to most of the left side, Its under T5 lights at the bottom Flow area is low I dont have it in the sand its on a rock. Do feed it once a week or so not every head but the majority.

Water is well on point as other colonys are doing fine not sure whats going on with this one. However when inflated it looks preety good. Any Ideas? dont want it to die.

MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
mine did that, it was due to too much light. Flow could also be an issue.

I feed this 4 head colony i got last september 5 times in 11 months, i have 15 heads now. feeding is over-rated if you have decently stock nutients in the tank.

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
i feel your pain mine is dying off too im trying to save it also it seems to pop out only at night it might be a lighting issue or maybe overfeeding i dont have a qt and dont know anyone who does in my area 1-2 heads have already decayed ive been changing the water 10-20%percent water change every 3-4 days also my war coral turning grey need help levels are all alright currently running a six gallon nano and with the good help of a member ive just upgraded to a reef ready 90 gallon which is currently being taken down and cleaned but wont have it running cause im going on vacation aug 27 and wont be back till the 1 so i definetely dont need the new set up crashing while im gone so ill just wait and be patient till i come back from vaca but in the mean time trying to save these two corals

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: