CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
excellent estable water quality and light.. not too sure about the light..
some ppl use vodka ...there was a product I want to give it a try.. I cant remember the name of it.. if I find it I will pm u..

expensive camaras + photshop skills..lol..jk

mckostya

Lovin', is what I got.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
i dosed Koralkolor for about a month. didnt see any changes in colors of my sps...
if you read carefully, they suggest to use full line of his products to acquire better results, not just one piece...not saying thats the case. but think of it like zeovit, most hobbyist use the entire system.

Another thing...this product will work much better if you run ULNS, my opinion

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
To manipulate the colors of my SPS I make adjustments to the nutrient level and lengthen or shorten the most extreme photo period. I've never been in envy of all the carbon dosers out there :) You're not going to find a secret potion.

Master Shake

captain of tying knots
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
i have used koral color since the middle of the summer, after a month i have not noticed much of a difference but being away at school when i come home i notice a huge difference from my dad dosing for me. Follow the directions, i have a 44 and i think its 8 drops a day

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: