Ssdlm5

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got 3 heads shipped to me and has not opened for 3 weeks. I have bought some black sun corals, and the regular orange sun corals from Will's Water world and they all open.

I even tried to take him out and have food circulating in a bucket for him to open, but just never happened. It looks like it tries to open when the lights are completely off, but never fully opened. I'm just scared it might be extremely starved. Any ideas.

Cibo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a few Dendros always hungry and hardy. I just got a 2 head frag and it was opening and eating good then it took a turn for the worst and looked it the center died. Looked at it last night and it is buding a bunch of small heads around the 2 head that looked dead! Jut give them time and food!!!

seldin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
I have a few Dendros always hungry and hardy. I just got a 2 head frag and it was opening and eating good then it took a turn for the worst and looked it the center died. Looked at it last night and it is buding a bunch of small heads around the 2 head that looked dead! Jut give them time and food!!!
Cibo,

Something was wrong with your tank. First check parms. On my tank, I had a bad heater and after a crash, my dendro split into 8 head and is doing great.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: