• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

GQ22

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I am trying to build a custom scrubber and have the plan drawn out to my specs...nothing too crazy just two dump boxes pouring down two slopes to collect in the middle where there will also be room for my skimmer.

I would like to have the sheets of plastic cut for me and i would put it together. Has anyone ever done this? or know of a place that will do such a thing? Any advice would be appreciated.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
canal plastics and industrial plastics, both on canal, between broadway and west broadway. they will both cut to size and even make it for you.

Jonathan

zahner

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
does anyone have experience getting a simple internal overflow box made by any of the above suppliers? i've been looking around online and found two places that sell custom boxes: wetdryfilter.com and Barr Aquatics. however, their prices seem a bit steep for a piece of acrylic with some slots machined in it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys. I'm in the proces of making my own tank. well, trying to make it look good anyway. I'm can make parts from acrylic for nice frags...
By the way, Industrial Plastics is closed for good. Keep in mind a piece of 1/4" black cast acrylic 24"x24" cost about $35 shipped.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: