• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hey guys,

DIY day is going to be postponed for a little bit. We did not hear back from people in time, and all the materials we thought we would have will not be available. Don't worry DIY day will still happen, we just need to get better organized. So were looking at next weekend or the one after that. If your still interested please put down the date that works best for you and we'll try to work out the best time to meet. Sorry if this disappoints anyone.

Jonathan

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Sorry guys, its just that we really dont have the stuff to do or show anything this sunday. I am missing a number of bits for my skimmer as is Jhale, so we figured it would be better if we got everything together and showed a large and small skimmer being built from start to finish. Rather than saying, "well if we had some uni seals we would do this now, so you'll just have to imagine that bit"
I'm also in the middle of building a stand for my new tank.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
we also need to have people who know what they are doing. otherwise we are all going to be standing around looking at a bunch of parts and tools scratching our heads ;)

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I need the plexi to cut
I'll be around tomorrow, ya'all can pm me if you like.

don't get bored spykes, we need you!

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well its pissing down with rain today so even if we had decided to go ahead with the DIY day we would have been rained out anyway.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: