Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
20gallon suggested he set his routers to 192.168.x.x and his Apex 10.x.x.x, that's why I asked about the classes.

CristianD may be using 2 routers, but one of them is just functioning as a switch to extend his network. From his previous message, he's been successful with connecting to his Apex from the outside. Please correct if I am wrong.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Sorry I thought he may have been in the same situation as me. I have verizon bios but I don't like that router so I use an Airport extreme and then an airport express as the wireless adapter. So in my situation I have my extreme to distribute it's IP address so I can enable the guest network, Thats why it can't be 192, it has to start with either 172, or 10. so I just randomly chose 10.
20gallon suggested he set his routers to 192.168.x.x and his Apex 10.x.x.x, that's why I asked about the classes.

CristianD may be using 2 routers, but one of them is just functioning as a switch to extend his network. From his previous message, he's been successful with connecting to his Apex from the outside. Please correct if I am wrong.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: