DSC_2994.jpg

And this one is just too cool coming in at ~3.5" :D

DSC_3010.jpg

Last edited:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
gorgeous fish. I was speaking to Joe about them. I remember seeing them for sale in Old Town Aquarium in chicago in the 80's. They were not close to that price then, yikes.

Send me the small one and I will name it after you Gresham :)

coralite

Jake Adams
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Gresham, great pics, hopefully I'll be in the area when the next batch lands so I can take pics myself. Sounds like Joe's getting sloppy seconds huh?
This is a really old pic I took with a 1.2 megapixel sony mavica camera, you know the one with the built in floppy drive.
goldenangel.jpg

GreshamH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sloppy seconds? Joe gets first pick. Behind Steve, no one was more instrumental in making this happen the Joe!

I had no idea you had one of those Joe, dang what a fish :) Time for a Honda EU2000i generator, they're not that expensive :D

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
It was my fave. Sucked - it ate right out of my hand. Lost the Terelabrus behind it too. I had it for almost a year in my freezer too, but Karen made me dispose of it. RIP.

GreshamH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:lol: I just pulled a coral skeleton I was hoping to ID some day out of my freezer. I never had to time to remove the flesh so I just tossed it into the freezer. It was nearly dead when it came in and none of us could ID it. Sorta looked like a fungia x lobo (from Bali)

coralite

Jake Adams
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
totally off track but. . .
The first lineatus wrasse I ever saw came in dead but perfect and I kept it in the fridge and showed it off for like a week.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: