coralite

Jake Adams
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice....wish there wasn't a flash used on it though as the face looks washed out and there is a lack of DOF over all due to the flash :(

Oh whatever! you got room to talk with your queen-angel-looking-clarion. You just need to get a better monitor, CRTs are so 1995. :argue:

Here is another pic I found on the interwebs, a Conspic x Personifer Hybrid.
sp1.jpg

And here is a picture from a rare fish collector's aquarium, can anyone name all of the angelfish in this picture?
sangface.JPG

Last edited:

IconicAquariums

Iconic Aquariums
Vendor
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Goldflake, Griffis, Scribbled, Septetrionalis, Meredith (personifer) pair, Conspic, Emperor

Others:
Sunrise Hog
Wrought Iron B'fly
Madagascar B'fly
Tinkeri B'fly

Here's another hybrid - C. nox x heraldi - was a hell of a nipper. jumped out though.

Attachments

• angel.JPG
    angel.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 907

GreshamH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh whatever! you got room to talk with your queen-angel-looking-clarion. You just need to get a better monitor, CRTs are so 1995. :argue:

Psssh, Neither of my dual 22" LCD's at work or mine Dual 22 LCD's at home fit that description :lol: You've got room to talk w/ your laptop ;)

You've just never seen a real juvi clarion and your bitter :) FWIW all that have seen them thus far have commented on just how orange these ones are, even the guys that collected them.

coralite

Jake Adams
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow Sanjay, the clarion looks great. How is it eating and what size is it? I'm sorry I'll miss you on my next trip to State College. I'll definitely have to catch up with your reef and fish tank the next time I am up there. The Clarion is going in your office fish tank right?

lunner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I know there are different factors related to the growth rate. But can anyone with experience with Bellus or Watanabei Angels tell me what kind of growth rate you get with them? And how long and what size they are now?

Thanks

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Here's my Watanabei

DSC_5563.jpg

Had her a few months.
She's a hog & eats everything.
Growth rate is nowhere compared to a tang, but she did get a little bigger. Hard to notice when you see them everyday...:)

coralite

Jake Adams
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like to treat the swallowtail angelfish like anthias; feed them 2-3 times a day and just make sure they are well fed, growth will come later. Thats a nice female watanabe, any plans to get her a buddy?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: