• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Just wanted to share some pictures of the seahorses that I bought from Michael Stern. They are currently eating Cyclopeeze and I am going to buy some Hikari or H2O mysis as the PE seems too large for them to consume right now.

Attachments

• Picture 026a.jpg
    Picture 026a.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 171
  • Picture 027a.jpg
    Picture 027a.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Looking good Andrew! They are Reidi like my female. My seahorses wouldn't eat PE either as it was tough for them to suck in. I have some Hikari Mysis if you want a pack. I also have the SF Bay Brand which is a bit bigger than the Hikari Mysis but still smaller than the PE. I'll be home most of the day tomorrow with my dog (he had an operation today nothing major but he went under the knife) so give me a call and I'll give you a couple of packs.

Dom

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Thanks for the offer Dom, my internet connection was lost this weekend so I wasn't checking the site. I ended up picking up some cubes and Selcon. The SH go crazy over live brine and I was able to sneak in a couple of frozen Hikari.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: