Cibo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Any one have this fish are they ok to keep one in a tank or should there be more than one for them to do better in a tank and how big do they get? are they reef safe and do they jump I seen one in a lfs it look good but wanted to do some research be for adding somthing to my reef

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
as with all anthias, they do better in groups. with my old tank I had 5 females and one male and they did great, no jumping. the only problem i had was a female that decide to change and took on the male and killed him. the female then changed into a male in about two weeks. It was interesting to watch but disappointing to watch the fight. great fish. should be fed small amounts often.

Cibo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I was only thinking of getting one how big do they get? If they only like groups then I will have to pass on them I guess...............

NDY

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
330   0   0
They Are Truly awesome Fish best to keep in Group
Here Is Pic Of Male and Female Good Luck
attachment.php
attachment.php

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Females are more orange in color whereas males are more red with a long dorsal thread from the main fin. Beautiful fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
as with all anthias, they do better in groups. with my old tank I had 5 females and one male and they did great, no jumping. the only problem i had was a female that decide to change and took on the male and killed him. the female then changed into a male in about two weeks. It was interesting to watch but disappointing to watch the fight. great fish. should be fed small amounts often.

+1. Good advice ;)

IMO, they should be in a tank no smaller than a 6 foot 125, but you'll hear different opinions on this.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: