36 gallon plant tank build thread - Page 3 - Reefs.com

Home  / Forums  / Global Forums  / Freshwater  /  36 gallon plant tank build thread
08-07-2011, 03:22 PM
thanks Jeff I went over like a cpl hundred lol. Thanks for the numbers Ill def call before I go. Do they keep healthy fish? Large selection?

Vendor: WingoLED
08-07-2011, 03:44 PM
If you are trying to buy plants locally or just browsing, stop by Pacific Aquarium on Delancey Street Thurs(I think they get new stuff Thurs) They are very famous for plants. However, plants do go VERY FAST, so may be you should call first.

A Presentation of Tank Bred Designer Clownfish and other Live Stock

WingoLED.com..... Email WingoAgency@yahoo.com ........... SMS/Text: 347 878 3092

08-07-2011, 04:57 PM
Win has good livestock and cheap price too. They usually won't sell livestock if they have some issues.
Petco has decent livestock and they do seem to be healthy. Well I've got good specimen from petco before. Just be sure to observe first the tanks inhabitants and adjacent tanks before buying at petco as there are times where some livestock are not doing good.
Pacific on Delancey has a wide range of livestock choices but they are on the pricey side.

08-07-2011, 06:52 PM
Thank Wingo Ive never heard of that place? Is it over close to where you live? Thanks Jeff when you say Win you mean Wingo? I always try my best to watch the fish closely before buying but you know how lfs can be some are great some not so much but I figured if you had bought there and were recomending it you must have had good luck

08-07-2011, 10:50 PM
Win is Win tropical which is a shop in chinatown manhattan at mott st between grand and broome. Pacific is also in manhattan within walking distance(not really that near though) from Win tropical.

08-08-2011, 08:34 AM
Thanks Jeff
Those are really far for me Ill prob stick to queens but I will call the petco. China town takes well over and hr to get to for me close to an hr and a half dbl that up and its 3 hrs.

08-08-2011, 01:40 PM
If you are picking up stuff from Philip this Thurs, you can drop by Kissena Aquarium on Kissena Blvd and there is another one on 45th rd(ave) around the area.

WingoLED.com..... Email WingoAgency@yahoo.com ........... SMS/Text: 347 878 3092

08-08-2011, 02:54 PM
Hi Wingo
I thought I was picking the plants up from your place? Im kinda confused lol. You live over by the hosp right?

08-08-2011, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by partobe View Post
Hi Wingo
I thought I was picking the plants up from your place? Im kinda confused lol. You live over by the hosp right?
Pick up from my place, but the plants are provided by Philip

08-08-2011, 03:57 PM
Thanks Wingo
if those pet shops arent too far from your place Ill check them out. Ill be on foot no car so it depends on the distance. Ill drop Philip a msg on wed to see if hes still dropping them off