Are these snails bad? - Reefs.com

Home  / Forums  / Global Forums  / Freshwater  /  Are these snails bad?
thanks for all your help
08-18-2011, 11:59 AM
Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to thank everyone for all thier help. Im going to buy the smallest fish I can find so I can stand a better chance of having shrimp

Last edited by partobe; 08-18-2011 at 02:09 PM.

Vendor: WingoLED
08-18-2011, 06:09 PM
I used to have zebra danios with crystal shrimps. The shrimps comes out slightly(only slightly) less than without the fish. By the way, if you ever come by again, you should see the improved frys collector, I think I have like from 50-100 frys now. However, the collector may turn into yet another grow out tank, the frys seems to grow fast over there. I can give you couple if I can catch those bigger ones in the taller original grow out tank.

A Presentation of Tank Bred Designer Clownfish and other Live Stock

WingoLED.com..... Email WingoAgency@yahoo.com ........... SMS/Text: 347 878 3092

08-18-2011, 07:13 PM
Thanks Wingo I may just take you upon your offer. Ive decided to go next wed to fishtown and just buy the smallest fish that I can. I do like the threadfin rainbows for my largest fish and the rest would be neon tetras or something like that mybe 2 diffrent types of small schooling fish. Then at that point I can figure out what shrimp I can or can not have. How long should the tank be set up before adding shrimp?