D

DA fisherman

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Get an Oscar :) j/k. ..... Well my 30g has pink painted tetras,red Mollies,and some other weird fishy..

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Ryanr1212

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
omg fml... you dont have to lower the ph too much... i had one... but i also had a discus and an arowana... they all got along well... i also had 2 sucker fish and they were friends. everyone was happy in my tank so i thought maybe she should do the same.. i only had a 30g tank and had to get rid of the arowana when he got to big but everything else fit perfectly

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
yea i got a 92g corner with all different cichlids.. and have had all sorts of FW over the last 15 yrs.. lol .. tru u dont need to lower it much but discus and rams are soft water fish.. arowannas are awesome.. but grow huge..mine outgrew my 92g in 1 yr.. i also have 2 sucker fish one plecco is abt 14in and the other is a spotted plecco abt 5 in.. i have green terrors and oaru''s ,nigaraguense, suranemisis, demons, jeophari..and 2 oscars(which im trying to rehome)

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
ive gone thru alot more.. over the year and theres more in the tank..lol

0e64fc44.jpg

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
7.9.. i actually brought the s.americans up to 8.0 over 4months.. added the africans and then brought it back down.. it ranges from 7.7/7.9.. they all do awesome.. ive been playing with FW and different mixes for 15 yrs now.. the lower ph on africans calm them and make them less agressive.. and the s.ameicans have no change in any behavior or health.. havent lost a fish from an illness in a few years.. just from fights..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: