Rating - 100%
90   0   0
German Blue Ram cichlids-Apistogramma Ramerzii. The eggs should be transparent with visible black dots. Any milky eggs are a sign of fungus. Parents should take care of any unfertilized or fungi eggs, but it takes time. They have to learn being parents:) Mine ate the eggs several times before they hatched but after some time the eggs started to hatch and parents guarded fry all the time. It is awesome to watch. But if you are thinking of rearing them into adulthood, you should separate the young to another tank.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
German Blue Ram cichlids-Apistogramma Ramerzii. The eggs should be transparent with visible black dots. Any milky eggs are a sign of fungus. Parents should take care of any unfertilized or fungi eggs, but it takes time. They have to learn being parents:) Mine ate the eggs several times before they hatched but after some time the eggs started to hatch and parents guarded fry all the time. It is awesome to watch. But if you are thinking of rearing them into adulthood, you should separate the young to another tank.

Thanks.

That's what they did last night, they ate them all.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I would like to get my hands on one of those Rams myself.

They are awesome fish, one of my favourite. The coolest thing about them is that they are not hard to breed. But please, don't ever get baloon rams, they are genetic freaks. Here's a picture of my RIP male:

bluerammale.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: