jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I think the biggest piece the machine can take is 11x17, but I'd have to check for sure.

I'm making a built-in entertainment center for a upper west side apartment. If you click my website symbol it will take you to my design site. I've not updated it for almost a year. I think I'll have to spend some time on it soon.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
which photo's, there from a whole bunch of different locations.
some are at clients, my apartment, my house/shop on the island.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight I came home and looked at my tank (first thing I do when I enter the house), like all nights.. And what do I see........my blue tort was bleached out on one branch because a DAMN crab moved it and knocked it into one of my milliporas..... :( . However, I guess I know the result of a grudge match between a milli and a tort!

It was looking so COOL and now it has one branch completely white!! DAMN CRABS - can live with them, can't live without them (sounds like something familar, ;) ).

Well that branch had Kris' name on it for one of his up and coming A's....sorry Kris ;) .

[ May 10, 2005, 03:23 AM: Message edited by: solbby ]

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Originally posted by Pseudo Boy:
What's going on here ?? A late night thread ?? I heard Solbby was looking for me ;)

I was busy the last few nights. I had no idea you guys were doing this.
Kasei
Were you sleeping? Where have you been, we need you, since your one of the late night regulars! :D

Well don't do it again, ;) LOL!

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Originally posted by nanoreefer22:
Well alrha, I see you have taken over in a roll as the rule maker for this thread. I do like your rules though, makes it more challenging. Does this mean that BC is disqualified since he failed to delete his post. Poor poor BC. I'm posting this almost exactly at 12 cause I have school in the morning and cant stay up any later. I still feel cheated :( but love the challenges :D

-Kris
Now that I can respond since I take the LATE NIGHT THREAD incredibly seriously... (I've been suffering all day, looking at the violations and knowing that I can do nothing about it).

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING, ;) posting on off hours, at least you redeemed yourselves by deleting your posts. Now please follow the rules or WE will sic a mean, rabid, sabertooth percula clownfish on you!! Believe me you will be SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by bad coffee:
I deleted it. yadda yadda yadda.

Maybe I'm ususally too drunk to post when I get home.

or maybe I bring company home. . . Hold on hottie, let me post in the 'late night thread' before we get nekkid! Like that would happen!

But alas, Drunken Posting, Like Drunken Dialing, Will not occur from me.

bc
Let the hottie post on the late night thread ;) . Nobody probably will mind,
. What do you have against Drunken Posting?

[ May 10, 2005, 03:44 AM: Message edited by: solbby ]

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I'm not going to stay up much more either, I have to get up early and make the donuts, or eat them, whichever.
have a good night all.
Shaun glad you made it home early for a change.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Yeah, it is a nice luxury. I am sure that I won't make it to 3am tonight! But I am thinking about doing a water change on my tank in the next couple of hours. I have all the water made and the salt mixed.

Decisions, decisions!!

Jonathan the one acro frag that you gave me when we got together is coloring up really nice. What is it?

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I forgot. i just spent ten minutes trying to find the name.
I think it started with an H. I'll find out, it was a frag I got from steve. Mine have turned a nice teal/green color.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
its so cool how in one tank it turns green and in another it turns purple. its not like you are getting different shades of the same color, it is 2 totally different colors.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: