• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
not yet, I'm still deciding which to get. it's so confusing, electronic, vs. magnetic, bulb choices. every one has a different favorite.

for low heat and space, I'm thinking of going with a electronic ballast and a white 10k, maybe a 14k. I'll get it for next week.

I'm going to crash, speak to you later
nice frags again.

Reef Guy

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
its weird it seems like i stayed out later more when i was in HS than in college. Btw we need to clear up forum hours here, i think it should be 12-5 that way noone cheats... i mean how do we know you;re really not waking up

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
well I am hitting the sheets. G'night all.

Kris hows everything doing ? Did you get to raid anyone elses tank for frags ? And sell off the brown corals now.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Late night thread is open for business!

It's Sunday, not much to do except stare at the tank, ;) .

What's up Manhattanreefers!!

Originally posted by Reef Guy:
Btw we need to clear up forum hours here, i think it should be 12-5 that way noone cheats... i mean how do we know you;re really not waking up
Hey, the only time that I see a sunrise is if I have been up all night long. Waking up from a night sleep (all 2 hours of it) at 6am is about as painful for me as pulling teeth. Trust me I was out all night.

NYC the city that never sleeps, YOU JUST GOTTA LOVE IT (my kinda town!! :D ).

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Thats right Shaun you tell Reef Guy!! lol..hes a cool dude himself. Tommorows school so I'm heading off the sleep land. :D

I just got done watchin Tears of the Sun...what a movie that was...I dont think I was ever into a movie the way I was into that one. :( Very sad movie though.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: