• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

What do you want in the top section of the marketplace?

• Member Sales

Votes: 94 75.2%
  • Vendor Sales

Votes: 20 16.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • I don't use the marketplace.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Marketplace should have:
Livestock and corals in one section
Equipment and tanks in one section
Before opening the link there should be a location( bk, Qns, bx ect) to the link
how many times have we seen stuff that is too far to drive too

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Vendors pay but without the members they have no one to sell to. I go to the marketplace to checkout what other members have first and then I'll scroll down to see if there is anything that catches my eye in the vendors section.

When I'm looking to buy something new I will directly go to the vendors section. No need to put it in my face every time I come to the marketplace.

If you do put it up top, please give us the option to minimize the section like we can on the home page.

Steven

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
vendors pay but without the members they have no one to sell to. I go to the marketplace to checkout what other members have first and then i'll scroll down to see if there is anything that catches my eye in the vendors section.

When i'm looking to buy something new i will directly go to the vendors section. No need to put it in my face every time i come to the marketplace.

If you do put it up top, please give us the option to minimize the section like we can on the home page.

Steven

+1

CHEMCHEF

PERMANOOB
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Vendors on top, seperate live stock and equip., and a location icon required for all items.
I agree with these. hate looking at a great item only to find out it's in nj or upstate
+1 Especially on location icon.
The we can look forward to Chief yelling at us when we forget to list a location LOL
JK Chief

fritz

OG of this here reef game
Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
Vendors pay but without the members they have no one to sell to. I go to the marketplace to checkout what other members have first and then I'll scroll down to see if there is anything that catches my eye in the vendors section.

When I'm looking to buy something new I will directly go to the vendors section. No need to put it in my face every time I come to the marketplace.

Steven

+1 (as well)

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I def agree with sep live stock and dry goods I have actually had convos with people about that before. I also think sep by location would also be helpful, I too hate seeing a great deal 400 miles away. I just hear WOMP WOMP in my head lol

DallasNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I agree with separating livestock and equipment.
(The new frag tracking system helps with that already)

I always check the members for sell items first, so would prefer the members on top, but it's not a deal breaker for me either way.

sroot17

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Marketplace should have:
Livestock and corals in one section
Equipment and tanks in one section
Before opening the link there should be a location( bk, Qns, bx ect) to the link
how many times have we seen stuff that is too far to drive too

+1 on the location. Those in Manhattan without cars could easily sift though posts that are simply unreachable via public transportation.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: