• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

felix tesler

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
just got my ticket this will be my first time at the swap very excited to see old and new faces Iam a long time reefer but new to the swap i hope to meet new people and learn some new tricks you can never learn enough in this hobby even if your doing this for 20 years there is always something new you can learn

felix tesler

Experienced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ahhhh now i see it what a dummy iam, i never refreashed my browser thanks ill be there first thing in the morn ill be the one with a camera running around the whole place with my mouth open looking at all the pretty colors drooling looking to replace some of the peices i lost in the storm mother colonies of all different sps that i raised from tiny frags but iam determined to grow new frags and come back stronger then ever i already have my frah rack empty for the swap so look out here i come oh and if anyone needs any help with food water what ever my house and my hospitality is open to everyone not just reefers some people lost more then just tanks my heart goes out to all of you

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: