Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I click on the button and have two children as my guest. If I enter 2 guests, I have to pay for them. How do I inform you that I have two children with me?

This will be our first swap.

Last edited:

TheTankEMT

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello All,

I have bought several tickets but had to buy them separately - the RSVP no longer shows how many tickets I purchased in total and I am actually looking to buy more. Is there any way to fix this? Messaged Josh but got no reply.

Also are small children and babies free or do they require tickets also?

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you,

Rick

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Hello All,

I have bought several tickets but had to buy them separately - the RSVP no longer shows how many tickets I purchased in total and I am actually looking to buy more. Is there any way to fix this? Messaged Josh but got no reply.

Also are small children and babies free or do they require tickets also?

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you,

Rick

Children are free and do not require tix. I'll alert Josh to your post.

tnc112105

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This will be my first swap and I am super excited! I'm not really sure what to expect so I'm looking for some advice from some more seasoned pros. How much money do you bring with you? Generally speaking, how are the prices? If you plan on staying for the whole swap, how do you protect your corals until you get home? Do you bring a cooler?

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
This will be my first swap and I am super excited! I'm not really sure what to expect so I'm looking for some advice from some more seasoned pros. How much money do you bring with you? Generally speaking, how are the prices? If you plan on staying for the whole swap, how do you protect your corals until you get home? Do you bring a cooler?

Definitely bring a cooler bag and a couple heat packs with you. As far as money, everyone's different but I tend to only bring what I know I want to spend because you'll want to spend more if you have the cash on you. Some vendors are also taking credit cards, so that's another option. Bring extra bags with you in case something leaks/bag breaks/etc...

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0

Glad you are going to join us. Prices are generally very good, though you'll find things in all price ranges. A cooler bag is a great idea, but many vendors will hold your purchases for pick up later in the day. Most will also accept credit cards and there is an ATM on site. I hope you also take advantage of the speakers and demos and take your time and enjoy the company of your fellow reefers. We like to think of this event as more of a marathon than a sprint. Relax, enjoy, learn.

lisunken

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question on the RSVP. I bought one ticket for myself and one guest but not on the same time. I see my name on the RSVP but not for my guest. will there a problem at the door?

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Well....what are you waiting for? Time to get signed up! :spin:

We will be posting a thread soon with complete directions (driving & trains) to the Swap and things you can expect when you get there..for those of you who haven't attended one of our swaps before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: