• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Mods I' m not sure what forum to place this in so please move appropriately if need be.

Any one who owns a Vortech pump and is interested in purchasing a battery backup unit can save on the considerable cost of shipping this heavy Item. Andy from Icecap will be visiting Pratt sometime next week and has offered to hand deliver the units at no extra charge to MR members. I suppose he can bring pumps too, if any one wants to take the plunge.

Pick up will be here at Pratt. We can work out payment once I know who/if anyone is interested.

Randy

Last edited:

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Randy i want one two, can you please do me a favor and tell him to bring one extra pump so i can bring mine over to you when he comes so he can check why it is rattling so loud. maybe he can change it for me if need be

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Ricky et al. I'm going to let this thread run until early next week and see how many people are involved and then I'll see how Andy wants to handle $$$$. Most likely you will pay Icecap directly via CC and just pick up from me, but we'll see.

IC is also feeling the MR love and we are talking about some sort of significant discount on the BB ups.

Randy

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
JT,

The details are as stated above. Andy will be delivering Battery backups to Pratt next Thursday so there will be no shipping charge. We are also trying to work out a modest discount. Payment arrangements are yet to be determined and pick up will be here in Brooklyn. Let me know by early next week.
Randy

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
oh man, i just bought a pump and a bb but didnt use them yet. if there is a good discount, maybe i'll return it and go with you guys.

jtbone68

King of Mars
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What will be the price I know they retail for about $150.00 also I don't make it to Brooklyn that offen is it possible for pick up in Westchester if anyone else is getting them that live in that area, I don't want to be a pain in the a**.

Thanks Joe

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Today is the last day to get in on this. I'm going to finalize payment details with IC and I'll post them this evening. All requests must be paid for before Thursday morning or they will not be delivered. So far, I have:

Daceman- 2 BB paid
Rickytsui -2 BB
House -1 BB paid
JTBone - 1 BB paid
Kasei -1 BB paid
Final order will be placed Tuesday morning.

Randy

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: