• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
:eek: WOW!! The potential PhotoShop done on this picture alone, would prevent me from ordering from them :mad:

RallyRedBlasto.jpg

ezee

Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
lfs,

is there a way to DL a pic from a website and "reverse engineer" it? Sort of recover the original pic or something close to it?

Not with any confidence that you have an accurate representation of the original. In addition, many functions in Pshop actually remove color information permanently.

So in a nutshell, no. :)

E

Mr.First

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I have tried twice to contact them, unsuccessfully. What do you have to do? Wait for them to post under "for sale" then put dips in on the thread, then find out where to have to go meet them. Sounds difficult. Am I doing it wrong ? Wiat till I post pics from what I got from this guy,Reef Kingdom. Man, I got beat. I am waiting for him to respond to an email I sent him, before I post. There are a few good online vendors. Please advise the best way to do business the the vendors here.
Thx.

Mr.First

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I recently got 4 Palys from Ultimate Frags. I can not complain. Reefer Madness sent me 2 Paly colonies, as usuall, top of the line.
I ordered 4 Palys from Reef Kingdom, one was 35.00. Wait till I show you. First want to hear back from him. I also want to give it a few days to see if it gets any nicer, but you can usaully tell right away what you got.

Psycho graphic

Trouble Maker!
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have only delt with one vendor directly here and another through a closer party (I live in western NJ and have a friend I see on L.I.). If there is something you are looking for, send the vendor a PM, I know House of Fish and Deepwater will ship to you. I would highly recomend both of these vendors. This is not to say the other vendors are not great also, I have just only had the opportunity to deal with these two so far. I will always go to the MR vendors first from now on.

Mr.First

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Here are the pic's (I hope) Two are from Reef Kingdom, two from Ultimate frags. One from Reefer Madness. Can you guess ?

Attachments

• palys 007.jpg
    palys 007.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 148
  • palys 008.jpg
    palys 008.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 149
  • palys 011.jpg
    palys 011.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 148
  • palys 003.jpg
    palys 003.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 148

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: